19. Saswat Mohapatra, Abhijit Saha, Prasenjit Mondal, Batakrishna Jana, Subhajit Ghosh, Atanu Biswas and Surajit Ghosh*. Synergistic anticancer effect of peptide-docetaxel nano-assembly targeted to tubulin: Towards development of dual warhead containing nanomedicine. Adv Healthcare Mater., 2016, Just Accepted.
18. Debmalya Bhunia#, Saswat Mohapatra#, Prashant Kurkute, Subhajit Ghosh, Batakrishna Jana, Prasenjit Mondal, Abhijit Saha, Gaurav Das and Surajit Ghosh*. Novel Tubulin-targeted Cell Penetrating Antimitotic Octapeptide. Chem. Commun., 2016, Just Accepted, DOI: 10.1039/C6CC05110C.
17. Saswat Mohapatra#, Soumen Nandi#, Rajdeep Chowdhury#, Gaurav Das, Surajit Ghosh* and Kankan Bhattacharyya* . Spectral Mapping of 3D Multi-cellular Tumor Spheroid: Time-resolved Confocal Microscopy. Phys Chem Chem Phys., 2016, 18, 18381 - 18390.
16. Batakrishna Jana, Saswat Mohapatra, Prasenjit Mondal, Surajit Barman, Krishnangsu Pradhan, Abhijit Saha and Surajit Ghosh*. α-Cyclodextrin Interacts Close to Vinblastine Site of Tubulin and Delivers Curcumin Preferentially to the Tubulin Surface of Cancer Cell. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8 (22), 13793–13803.
15. Anindyasundar Adak#, Saswat Mohapatra#, Prasenjit Mondal, Batakrishna Jana and Surajit Ghosh.* Design of novel microtubule targeted peptide vesicle for delivering different anticancer drugs. Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 7549-7552 (Accepted as Cover page)
14. Atanu Biswas, Prashant Kurkute, Suraiya Saleem, Batakrishna Jana, Saswat Mohapatra, Prasenjit Mondal, Anindyasundar Adak, Subhajit Ghosh, Abhijit Saha, Debmalya Bhunia, Subhash Chandra Biswas, and Surajit Ghosh*. Novel Hexapeptide Interacts with Tubulin and Microtubules, Inhibits Aβ Fibrillation, and Shows Significant Neuroprotection. ACS Chem. Neurosci., 2015, 6, 1309-1316. (Accepted as cover page)
13. Batakrishna Jana, Jayita Sarkar, Prasenjit Mondal, Surajit Barman, Saswat Mohapatra, Debmalya Bhunia, Krishnangsu Pradhan, Abhijit Saha, Anindyasundar Adak, Subhajit Ghosh and Surajit Ghosh*. A short GC rich DNA derived from microbial origin targets tubulin/microtubule and induces apoptotic death of cancer cell. Chem.Commun. 2015, 51, 12024-12027.
12. Jyothi B Nair#, Saswat Mohapatra#, Surajit Ghosh*, Kaustabh K Maiti*. Novel Lysosome Targeted Molecular Transporter Built On Guanidinium-Poly-(propylene imine) Hybrid Dendron for Efficient Delivery of Doxorubicin into Cancer Cells. Chem.Commun. 2015, 51, 2403-2406.
11. Abhijit Saha, Saswat Mohapatra, Prashant Kurkute, Batakrishna Jana, Prasenjit Mondal, Debmalya Bhunia, Subhajit Ghosh and Surajit Ghosh.* Interaction of Aβ peptide with tubulin causes inhibition of tubulin polymerization and apoptotic death of cancer cells. Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 2249-2252. (Accepted as cover page)
10. Batakrishna Jana, Atanu Biswas, Saswat Mohapatra, Abhijit Saha and Surajit Ghosh.* Single functionalized graphene oxide reconstitutes kinesin mediated intracellular cargo transport, delivers multiple cytoskeleton proteins and therapeutic molecule into the cell. Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 11595-11598.
9. Atanu Biswas, Prashant Kurkute, Batakrishna Jana, Aparna Laskar and Surajit Ghosh.* Amyloid inhibitor octapeptide forms amyloid type fibrous aggregate and affect in microtubule motility. Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 2604-7.
8. Atanu Biswas#, Abhijit Saha#, Dhruba Ghosh, Batakrishna Jana and Surajit Ghosh.* Co- and distinct existence of Tris-NTA and biotin functionalities on individual and adjacent micropatterned surfaces generated by photo-destruction. Soft Matter, 2014, 10, 2341-45. (Accepted as cover page)
7. Abhijit Saha, Goutam Mondal, Atanu Biswas, Indrani Chakraborty, Batakrishna Jana and Surajit Ghosh.* In vitro reconstitution of a cellular like environment using liposome for amyloid beta peptide aggregation and its propagation. Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 6119-6121. (Accepted as cover page).
6. Surajit Ghosh, Christian Hentrich, and Thomas Surrey.* Micropattern-Controlled Local Microtubule Nucleation, Transport, and Mesoscale Organization. ACS Chem. Biol., 2013, 8, 673-678.
5. Maniraj Bhagawati,# Surajit Ghosh,# Annett Reichel, Klaus Froehner, Thomas Surrey, Jacob Piehler.* Organization of motor proteins into functional micropatterns fabricated by a photo-induced Fenton reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2009, 48, 9188-91918. Accepted as Hot Paper.
4. Surajit Ghosh, Arindam Mukherjee, Peter. J. Sadler.* Sandeep Verma.* Periodic Iron Nanomineralization in Human Serum Transferrin Fibrils. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2008, 47, 2217-2221. (Accepted as Very Important Paper, Cover Page, Highlighted by: Nature India; C & E News; Angew. Chem., Eurek Alert).
3. Surajit Ghosh, Sandeep Verma.* Templated growth of hybrid structures at peptide-peptide interface. Chem. Eur. J. 2008, 14, 1415-14194.
2. Surajit Ghosh, Sukhmani Kaur Singh, Sandeep Verma.* Self-assembly and potassium ion triggered disruption of peptide-based soft structures. Chem. Commun. 2007, 22, 2296-2298.
1. Surajit Ghosh, Meital Reches, Ehud Gazit,* Sandeep Verma.* Bioinspired design of nanocages by self-assembling triskelion peptide elements. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 2002-2004 (Accepted as cover page).
*: Corresponding Author; #: Equal contribution