- Mechanism of anti-inflammatory activity of leishmanial lipids, some bioactive natural products and synthetic compounds in different inflammatory models like endotoxemia, arthritis, and cancer models.
- Exploring the role of microbial integral membrane proteins as immunomodulator and anticancer agent.
- Exploring the pathways, and signaling cross-talks of apoptosis induced by different bioactive compounds (metal complexes, synthetic compounds, natural products and nano- formulated compounds) in cancer cells.
- Mechanism of immune activation and host protective immunity towards leishmanial and bacterial infection by attenuated leishmanial strain and its components.
- Mechanism of protection against chemical and metal induced liver damage by nano formulated compounds.
- Role of the signaling network and the transcription factors in drug induced regulation of angiogenesis, invasion, migration and metastasis in melanoma.
- Isolation and identification of bioactive proteins from natural edible sources as anti-inflammatory, immunostimulatory and anticancer agents.
- Heat Killed Attenuated Leishmania Induces Apoptosis of HepG2 Cells Through ROS Mediated p53 Dependent Mitochondrial Pathway. Bose D, Banerjee S, Das S, Chatterjee N, Saha KD. Cell PhysiolBiochem. 2016 Mar 24;38(4):1303-1318.
- Attenuated Leishmania induce pro-inflammatory mediators and influence leishmanicidal activity by p38 MAPK dependent phagosome maturation in Leishmaniadonovani co-infected macrophages. Banerjee S, Bose D, Chatterjee N, Das S, Chakraborty S, Das T, Saha KD. Sci Rep. 2016 Mar 1;6:22335.
- Synthesis of Gold(III)←Gold(I)-NHC Through Disproportionation: Role of Gold(I)-NHC in the induction of apoptosis in HepG2 cells.Dinda J, Nandy A, Samanta T,Mitra P, Das Saha K, Salem S Al-deyab, Kumar Seth S, Mallick S. New J. Chem., 2016. DOI: 10.1039/C5NJ02979A.
- Para-Phenylenediamine Induces Apoptotic Death of Melanoma Cells and Reduces Melanoma Tumour Growth in Mice. Bhowmick D, Bhar K,Mallick SK,DasS,Chatterjee N,Sarkar T S,Chakrabarti R, Saha KD, Siddhanta A.Biochem. Res. Int. Jan 2016. DOI:10.1155/2016/3137010
- Enhanced protective activity of nano formulated andrographolide against arsenic induced liver damage.Das S, Pradhan GK, Das S, Nath D, Das Saha K.ChemBiol Interact. 2015 Dec 5;242:281-9.
- Self-assembled ZnS nanospheres with nanoscale porosity as an efficient carrier for the delivery of doxorubicin. Kumari V, Chatterjee N, Das S, Bhunia S, Das Saha K and Bhaumik A. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 92499-92505
- New 13-pyridinealkyl berberine analogues intercalate to DNA and induce apoptosis in HepG2 and MCF-7 cells through ROS mediated p53 dependent pathway: biophysical, biochemical and molecular modeling studies. Chatterjee S, Mallick S, Buzzetti F, Fiorillo G, Syeda M S, Lombardi P, Das Saha K and Kumar GS. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 90632-90644.
- Structural findings of phenylindoles as cytotoxic antimitotic agents in human breast cancer cell lines through multiple validated QSAR studies. Adhikari N, Halder AK, Saha A, Das Saha K, Jha T. Toxicol In Vitro. 2015; 29(7):1392-404.
- Design of dual MMP-2/HDAC-8 inhibitors by pharmacophore mapping, molecular docking, synthesis and biological activity. Halder AK, Mallick S, Deep Shikha, Saha A, Das Saha K and Jha T. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 72373-72386.
- Silver (I), Gold(I) and Gold(III)-N-Heterocyclic Carbene complexes of Naphthyl Substituted Annelated Ligand: Synthesis, Structure and Cytotoxicity. Samanta T, Roymahapatra G, Munda RN, Nandy A, Das Saha K, Salem S. Al-Deyab Joydev Dinda. Journal of Organometallic Chemistry . 2015; 791:183-191.
- Doubly chloro bridged dimeric copper(ii) complex: magneto-structural correlation and anticancer activity. Sikdar Y, Modak R, Bose D, Banerjee S, Bieńko D, Zierkiewicz W, Bieńko A, Saha Das K, Goswami S. Dalton Trans. 2015;44(19):8876-88.
- Antineoplastic impact of leishmanial sphingolipid in tumour growth with regulation of angiogenic event and inflammatory response. Das S, Chatterjee N, Bose D, Banerjee S, Jha T, Saha Das K. Apoptosis. 2015. Jun;20(6):869-82.
- Lipid from Infective L. donovani Regulates Acute Myeloid Cell Growth via Mitochondria Dependent MAPK Pathway. Chatterjee N, Das S, Bose D, Banerjee S, Jha T, Saha Das K. PLoS One. 2015. Mar 9;10(3): e0120509
- Comparative validated molecular modeling of p53-HDM2 inhibitors as antiproliferative agents. Mondal C, Halder AK, Adhikari N, Saha A, Saha Das K, Gayen S, Jha T. Eur J Med Chem. 2015. Jan 27; 90: 860-75.
- Leishmanial sphingolipid induces apoptosis in Sarcoma 180 cancer cells through regulation of tumour growth via angiogenic switchover. Das S, Chatterjee N, Bose D, Banerjee S, Jha T, Saha Das K. Tumour Biol. 2015. Apr;36(4):3109-18.
- Leishmanial lipid affords protection against oxidative stress induced hepatic injury by regulating inflammatory mediators and confining apoptosis progress. Chatterjee N, Das S, Bose D, Banerjee S, Jha T, Saha Das K. Toxicol Lett. 2015. Jan 22;232(2): 499-512.
- Porous polyurea network showing aggregation induced white light emission, applications as biosensor and scaffold for drug delivery. Bhunia S, Chatterjee N, Das S, Saha Das K, Bhaumik A. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2014. Dec 24;6(24): 22569-76.
- Stepwise development of structure-activity relationship of diverse PARP-1 inhibitors through comparative and validated in silico modeling techniques and molecular dynamics simulation. Halder AK, Saha A, Saha Das K, Jha T. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2014. 28:1-24.
- Lipid isolated from a Leishmania donovani strain reduces Escherichia coli induced sepsis in mice through inhibition of inflammatory responses. Das S, Chatterjee N, Bose D, Banerjee S, Pal P, Jha T, Saha Das K. Mediators Inflamm. 2014; 2014:409694
- Role of ferulic acid in the amelioration of ionizing radiation induced inflammation: a murine model. Das U, Manna K, Sinha M, Datta S, Das DK, Chakraborty A, Ghosh M, Saha Das K, Dey S. PLoS One. 2014. May 22;9(5):e97599
- Protective effect of coconut water concentrate and its active component shikimic acid against hydroperoxide mediated oxidative stress through suppression of NF-κB and activation of Nrf2 pathway. Manna K, Khan A, Kr Das D, Bandhu Kesh S, Das U, Ghosh S, Sharma Dey R, Saha Das K, Chakraborty A, Chattopadhyay S, Dey S, Chattopadhyay D. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014. 8;155(1):132-46.
- Leishmanial lipid suppresses the bacterial endotoxin-induced inflammatory response with attenuation of tissue injury in sepsis. Chatterjee N, Das S, Bose D, Banerjee S, Jha T, Saha Das K. J Leukoc Biol. 2014. Aug;96(2):325-36.
- Gold (I) N-heterocyclic carbene complex inhibits mouse melanoma growth by p53 upregulation. Nandy A, Dey SK, Das S, Munda RN, Dinda J, Saha Das K. Mol Cancer. 2014. Mar 13;13:57.
- Magnetic core–shell nanoprobe for sensitive killing of cancer cells via induction with a strong external magnetic field. Mandal S, Chatterjee N, Das S,Saha Das K and Chaudhuri K. RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 20077-20085.
- Novel Gold(I)– and Gold(III)–N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes: Synthesis and Evaluation of Their Anticancer Properties. Rana B K, Nandy A, Valerio B, Christopher WB, Saha Das K, and Dinda J. Organometallics. 2014. 33, 2544−2548
- N-heterocyclic carbene supported Au(I) and Au(III) complexes: a comparison of cytotoxicities. Dinda J, Samanta T, Nandy A, Saha Das K, Seth S K, Chattopadhyay S K and Christopher WB. New J. Chem., 2014, 38, 1218-1224.
- Cytotoxicity of silver(I), gold(I) and gold(III) complexes of a pyridine wingtip substituted annelated N-heterocyclic carbene. Dinda J, Nandy A, Rana B K, Valerio B, Saha Das K and Christopher WB. RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 60776-60784
- Anthracene-bisphosphonate based novel fluorescent organic nanoparticles explored as apoptosis inducersof cancer cells. Malay Pramanik, Nabanita Chatterjee, Subhadip Das, Krishna Das Saha and Asim Bhaumik. Chemical Comunication. 2013; 49(82):9461-3. (Impact factor: 6.3)
- Effect of corchorusin-D, a saikosaponin like compound, on B16F10 melanoma cells (in vitro and in vivo). Sumana Mallick, Bikas C. Pal, Deepak Kumar, Nabanita Chatterjee, Subhadip Das, Krishna Das Saha. Asian Journal of Natural product Research. 2013 Nov;15(11):1197-203. (Impact factor: 0.95)
- Cytotoxic Activity and Apoptosis-inducing Potential of Dispiropyrrolidino and Di-spiropyrrolizidino oxindole Andrographolide Derivatives. SK Dey, D Bose1, A Hazra, S Naskar, A Nand1, RN Munda, S Das, N Chatterjee, NB Mondal, S Banerjee and K Das Saha. Plos One. 2013;8(3): e58055. (Impact factor: 4.1)
- Corchorusin-D Directed Apoptosis of K562 Cells Occurs through Activation of Mitochondrial and Death Receptor Pathways and Suppression of AKT/PKB Pathway. Sumana Mallicka, Bikas C. Pal, Joseph R. Vedasiromoni, Deepak Kumar, Krishna Das Saha. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry. 2012 12;30(4):915-926. (Impact factor: 2.8)
- Exploring the anti-inflammatory activity of a novel 2-phenylquinazoline analog with protection against inflammatory injury. Nabanita Chatterjeea, Subhadip Dasa, Dipayan Bose, Somenath Banerjee, Sujata Das, Debprasad Chattopadhyay, Krishna Das Saha. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacoology. 2012 15;264(2):182-91. (Impact factor: 4.4)
- Anticancer potential of 3-(Arylideneamino)-2-phenylquinazoline-4(3H)-ones derivatives. Subhadip Das, Nabanita Chatterjee, Dipayan Bose, Sumit Kr Dey, Rudra Narayan Munda, Abhishek Nandy, Sanjoy Bera, Shyamal Kr Biswas. Krishna Das Saha. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry 2012;29(1-2):251-60. (Impact factor: 3.6)
- Au(I) and Pt(II)-N-heterocyclic carbene complexes with picoline functionalized benzimidazolin-2-ylidene ligands; synthesis, structures, electrochemistry and cytotoxicity studies Sirsendu Das Adhikary,a Dipayan Bose,b Partha Mitra, Krishna Das Saha, Valerio Bertolasid and Joydev Dinda. New Journal of Chemistry. 2012, 36, 759-767. (Impact factor: 2.1)
- Nanocapsulated curcumin: Oral chemopreventive formulation against diethylnitrosamine induced hepatocellular carcinoma in rat. Debasree Ghosh , Somsubhra Thakur Choudhury , Swarupa Ghosh a, Ardhendu K. Mandal ,Sibani Sarkar , Aparajita Ghosh , Krishna Das Saha ,Nirmalendu Das. Chemico Biological Interactions. 2012 , 5;195(3):206-14. (Impact factor: 2.3)
- Quercetin in vesicular delivery systems: Evaluation in combating arsenic-induced acute liver toxicity associated gene expression in rat model. Debasree Ghosh, Swarupa Ghosha, Sibani Sarkara, Aparajita Ghosh, Nirmalendu Das, Krishna Das Saha, Ardhendu K. Mandal. Chemico Biological Interactions. 2010, 7;186(1):61-71. (Impact factor: 2.3)
- Banerjee A, Majumdar KN, Ratha JS, Mandal M, Sarkar RN, and Saha KD. Leishmania lipid suppresses TNF-α, IL-1β and NO release by the adherent synovial fluid cells of rheumatoid arthritis patients and induces apoptosis through the Mitochondrial-Mediated Pathway. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2008, 58, 696-706. (Impact factor: 7.78)
- Ratha J, Majumder KN, Mandal SK, Dhara K, Singh SK, Saha KD, Bhadra R. Attenuated Leishmanial sphingolipid induces apoptosisin A375 human melanoma cell via both caspase-dependent and independent pathways. Mol Cell Biochem. 2007, 304, 143-154. (Impact factor: 2.6)
- Ratha J, Majumder KN, Mandal SK, Bera R, Sarkar C, Saha KD, Bhadra R. A sphingolipid rich lipid fraction isolated from attenuated L.donovani promastigote induces apoptosis in mouse and human melanoma cell in vitro. Mol Cell Biochem. 2006, 290, 113-123. (Impact factor: 2.6)