- Development of novel infection imaging and brain imaging radiopharmaceutical based on 99mTc(CO)3-precursor.
- Evaluation of effective target specific PLGA nanoparticulated drug delivery system by nuclear imaging technology.
Rinku Baishya – SRF
Dipak Kumar Nayak – SRF
Raghuvir Gaonkar – JRF
Soumya Ganguly – SRF
Julekha – Project Trainee
- Exploring the Potential of 99mTc(CO)3-Labeled Triazolyl Peptides for Tumor Diagnosis. Raghuvir H Gaonkar, Soumya Ganguly, Rinku Baishya, Saikat Dewanjee, Samarendu Sinha, Amit Gupta, Shantanu Ganguly, Mita C Debnath. Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals, 31 (3), 110-117, 2016.
- Fabrication of surfactant-free quercetin-loaded PLGA nanoparticles: evaluation of hepatoprotective efficacy by nuclear scintigraphy. Soumya Ganguly, Raghuvir H. Gaonkar, Samarendu Sinha, Amit Gupta, Dipankar Chattopadhyay, Sankha Chattopadhyay, Satbir S. Sachdeva, Shantanu Ganguly, Mita C. Debnath . Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 18(7), 2016.
- Ursolic Acid Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles: in vitro and in vivo Evaluation to Explore Tumor Targeting Ability on B16F10 Melanoma Cell Lines. Rinku Baishya, Dipak K Nayak, Deepak Kumar, Samarendu Sinha, Amit Gupta, Shantanu Ganguly, Mita Chatterjee Debnath. Pharmaceutical Research, 1-13, 2016.
- Tricarbonyl 99mTc(i) and Re(i)–thiosemicarbazone complexes: synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation for targeting bacterial infection. Dipak Kumar Nayak, Rinku Baishya, Ramalingam Natarajan, Tuhinadri Sen, Mita Chatterjee Debnath. Dalton Transactions 44 (36), 16136-16148, 2015.
- Synthesis and Evaluation of Technetium‐99m‐Labeled Bioreductive Pharmacophores Conjugated with Amino Acids and Peptides for Tumor Imaging. Rinku Baishya, Dipak K Nayak, Sanmoy Karmakar, Sankha Chattopadhyay, Satbir S Sachdeva, Bharat R Sarkar, Shantanu Ganguly, Mita C Debnath. Chemical biology & drug design 85 (4), 504-517, 2015.
- Pulmonary delivery of voriconazole loaded nanoparticles providing a prolonged drug level in lungs: a promise for treating fungal infection. Pranab Jyoti Das, Paramita Paul, Biswajit Mukherjee, Bhaskar Mazumder, Laboni Mondal, Rinku Baishya, Mita Chatterjee Debnath, Kumar Saurav Dey Molecular pharmaceutics 12 (8), 2651-2664, 2015.
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Biological Evaluation of 99mTc(CO)3‐Labeled Peptides for Potential Use as Tumor Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals. Rinku Baishya, Dipak K Nayak, Nabanita Chatterjee, Kamal K Halder, Sanmoy Karmakar, Mita C Debnath. Chemical biology & drug design 83 (1), 58-70, 2014.
- Tricarbonyltechnetium(I) and tricarbonylrhenium(I) complexes of amino acids: crystal and molecular structure of a novel cyclic dimeric Re(CO)3-amino acid complex comprised of the OON donor atom set of the tridentate ligand. Dipak Kumar Nayak, Kamal Krishna Halder, Rinku Baishya, Tuhinadri Sen, Partha Mitra, Mita Chatterjee Debnath, Dalton Transactions, 42 (37), 13565-13575, 2013.
- Rinku Baishya, Dipak Kumar Nayak, Nabanita Chatterjee, Kamal Krishna Halder, Sanmoy Karmakar, Mita Chatterjee Debnath.Synthesis, characterisation and biological evaluation of 99mTc(CO)3 labeled peptides for potential use as tumor targeted radiopharmaceuticals.Chemical Biology & Drug Design.2013DOI: 10.1111/cbdd.12166
- Dipak Kumar Nayak, Rinku Baishya, Kamal Krishna Halder, Tuhinadri Sen, Bharat R. Sarkar, Shantanu Ganguly, M. K. Das and Mita Chatterjee Debnath. Evaluation of 99mTc(I)-tricarbonyl complexes of fluoroquinolones for targeting bacterial infection. Metallomics, 2012,4, 1197-1208.
- Kasturi Sanyal and Mita Chatterjee Debnath, Synthesis of S-thiomethyl DMSA and S-thiomethyl ECD, radiolabelling with technetium-99m and biological evaluation.Journal of Labeled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals , 55, 258-263 (2012).
- Kasturi Sanyal , Sankha Chattopadhyay and Mita Chatterjee Debnath.Synthesis of S-thiomethyl MAG3, radiolabelling with technetium-99m and biological evaluation.Journal of Labeled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals , 55, 377-382 (2012)
- Kamal Krishna Halder, Dipak Kumar Nayak, Rinku Baishya, Bharat R. Sarkar, Samarendu Sinha, Shantanu Ganguly,Mita Chatterjee Debnath 99mTc-Labeling of ciprofloxacin and nitrofuryl thiosemicarbazone using fac-[99mTc(CO)3(H2O)3] core, evaluation of their efficacy as infection imaging agents. Metallomics,2011, 3: 1041-1048, (2011).
- Tryptamine-gallic Acid Hybrid Prevents Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug-induced gastropathy:Correction of Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Inhibition of Apoptosis in Gastric Mucosal Cell, Souvik Sarkar, Rahul Kumar, Kamal Krishna Halder, Mita Chatterjee Debnath, Susanta Adhikari , and Uday Bandyopadhyay.Journal of Biological Chemistry, Dec. 2011.
- N Mondal, K K Halder, M M Kamila, M C Debnath, T K Pal, S K Ghosal, B R Sarkar, S Ganguly. Preparation, characterization, and biodistribution of letrozole loaded PLGA nanoparticles in Ehlrich Ascites tumor bearing mice. International Journal of Pharmaceutics 397 : 194-200 (2010)
- B Mondal, K.K.Halder, S.K.Dey, M Bhowmick, M.C. Debnath, L.K.Ghosh. Development and physical characterization of chloramphenicol loaded biodegradable nanoparticlesfor prolonged release. Pharmazie 64: 445-449 (2009).
- K Bhattacharya, M Chatterjee Debnath, K K Halder, S Chattopadhyay, M K Das, BR Sarkar, S Ganguly and S Banerjee. Single vial kit formulation of Technetium-99m-L,L’- ethylene dicysteine,its characterization, biodistribution and comparison with commercially available 99mTc-L,L’-EC kits.Current Radiopharmaceuticals 2 (1): 32-41,2009.