- PhD, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy (2007-2010)
- Postdoctoral Research, European Institute of Oncology, Campus IFOM IEO, Milan, Italy (2010-2013).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Seattle Children’s Research Institute, Seattle, United States (2014-2015)
- Assistant Professor, Amity University, Noida, India (2016- 2017)
- Role of endogenous neuronal progenitors in neurogenesis following neurodegeneration
- Disease models such as epilepsy and autism using in-vivo approaches.
- Development of immunobiosensor for detection of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Functional dissection of H3K27 demethylase in hippocampus and dentate gyrus development.
In the new laboratory, we welcome applications/proposals from prospective PhD students and postdoctoral fellow. Candidates should have qualified for NET (CSIR/UGC) or having any other fellowships. Postdoctoral positions are also available for those having their own fellowships.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated students that are interested mainly in the field of neuroscience such as cortical and hippocampus development, epigenetics, neurodiagnostics, disease model such as epilepsy, autism and gliomagenesis.
- Seungshin H, Tripathi PP, Mihalas AB, Hevner RF, Beier DR (2017) C-terminal region truncation of RELN disrupts an interaction with VLDLR causing abnormal development of the cerebral cortex and hippocampus. The Journal of neuroscience 37(4):960-971.
- Tripathi PP*, Bozzi Y (2015) The role of dopaminergic and serotonergic systems in neurodevelopmental discorders: a focus on epilepsy and seizure BioImpacts (* corresponding author) (Article selected for cover page story)
- Provenzano G, Clementi E, Genovesi S, Scali M, Tripathi PP, Sgado P, Bozzi Y (2014) GH Dysfunction in Engrailed-2 Knockout Mice, a Model for Autism Spectrum Frontiers in pediatrics 2:92.
- Sgado P, Genovesi S, Kalinovsky A, Zunino G, Macchi F, Allegra M, Murenu E, Provenzano G, Tripathi PP, Casarosa S, Joyner AL, Bozzi Y (2013) Loss of GABAergic neurons in the hippocampus and cerebral cortex of Engrailed-2 null mutant mice: implications for autism spectrum Experimental neurology 247:496-505.
- Tripathi PP, Di Giovannantonio LG, Sanguinetti E, Acampora D, Allegra M, Caleo M, Wurst W, Simeone A, Bozzi Y (2014) Increased dopaminergic innervation in the brain of conditional mutant mice overexpressing Otx2: effects on locomotor behavior and seizure Neuroscience 261:173-183.
- Burgold T, Voituron N*, Caganova M*, Tripathi PP*, Menuet C, Tusi BK, Spreafico F, Bevengut M, Gestreau C, Buontempo S, Simeone A, Kruidenier L, Natoli G, Casola S, Hilaire G, Testa G (2012) The H3K27 demethylase JMJD3 is required for maintenance of the embryonic respiratory neuronal network, neonatal breathing, and CELL reports 2:1244-1258. (*Authors contributed equally to work)
- Thangavelu SR, Tripathi PP, Arya U, Mishra HK, Subramaniam JRPD (2011) ALS associated mutant SOD1 impairs the motor neurons and astrocytes and wild type astrocyte secreted-factors reverse the impaired motor Annals of neurosciences 18:48-55.
- Tripathi PP, Santorufo G, Brilli E, Borrelli E, Bozzi Y (2010) Kainic acid-induced seizures activate GSK- 3beta in the hippocampus of D2R-/- Neuroreport 21:846-850.
- Tripathi PP, Sgado P, Scali M, Viaggi C, Casarosa S, Simon HH, Vaglini F, Corsini GU, Bozzi Y (2009) Increased susceptibility to kainic acid-induced seizures in Engrailed-2 knockout Neuroscience 159:842-849.
- Tripathi PP, ; Corsini, G.U.; Simone, A.; Bozzi, Y.; (2009) Developmental basis of seizure susceptibility: A focus on dopaminergic and serotonergic systems. Current trends in Neurology 3:93-101.
- Teixidor GT, Gorkin RA, 3rd, Tripathi PP, Bisht GS, Kulkarni M, Maiti TK, Battacharyya TK, Subramaniam JR, Sharma A, Park BY, Madou M (2008) Carbon microelectromechanical systems as a substratum for cell Biomedical materials (Bristol, England) 3:034116.
- Tripathi PP, Di Giovannantonio LG, Viegi A, Wurst W, Simeone A, Bozzi Y (2008) Serotonin hyperinnervation abolishes seizure susceptibility in Otx2 conditional mutant mice. The Journal of neuroscience 28:9271-9276.
Gandhi S, Tripathi PP. “FTO/AuNPs- based nanosensor for Chlorpyrifos detection in fruits and vegetables”. Patent application number 2017/11044750, National filing date 14 December 2017.
- Bozzi Y, Tripathi PP, Simeone A, (2009): Developmental basis of epilepsy and seizure susceptibility: role of Otx genes; Perinatal and brain damage, from pathogenesis to neuroprotection, Ramenghi, Evrard and Mercuri, John Libbey
- Tripathi PP (2012) “Embryonic development of dopamine and serotonin in epilepsy” ISBN 978-3-659- 35492-2, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing group
- Provenzano G, Clementi E, Genovesi S, Scali M, Tripathi PP, Sgadò P, Bozzi Y, (2015): New treatment perspectives in autism spectrum disorders; Frontiers Research Topic IBSN- 978-2-88919-530-5
- Awarded three years Postdoctoral Scholarship from AIRC, Italy (2011- 13).
- Full fellowship to participate in Developmental Neurobiology course, Japan (2012).
- Awarded 3.5 years full fellowship from SNS, Pisa, Italy for doctoral studies (2007- 10).
- Fellowship to participate to the Gordon research conferences (GRC), on Mechanisms of epilepsy & neuronal Synchronization, Waterville, USA (2008).
- Full fellowship to participate in workshop on Gradient & Signaling, Okinawa, Japan (2008).