Research Fellows are required to take PhD Coursework conducted by IICB in their 1st year to educate and train them in multidisciplinary research areas.
The coursework comprises of a Basic Course and an Advanced Course. The Basic Course includes Computer Applications, Instrumental Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Basic Biology (for Chemistry students) and Basic Chemistry (for Biology students). The Advanced Course deals with Advanced Biology (for Biology students) and Advanced Chemistry (for Chemistry students).
- PhD Coursework Catalogue Catalogue 2019
- Academic Calendar 2019
- General Guiding Principles for the faculty members
Academic Affairs Committee
- Dr. Uday Bandyopadhyay (Chairperson), Webpage
- Dr. Arun Bandyopadhyay (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Snehasikta Swarnakar (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Sib Sankar Roy (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Suvendra Nath Bhattacharyya (Member), Webpage
- Dr.Chinmay Chowdhury (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Saikat Chakrabarti (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Mrinal Kanti Ghosh (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Krishnananda Chattopadhyay (Member),Webpage
- Dr. Jayati Sengupta (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Sanjay Dutta (Member), Webpage
- Dr Partha Chakrabarti (Member), Webpage
- Dr. Siddhartha Majumdar (Convener), Webpage
Seminars and Journal Clubs
Fellows are expected to attend institutional journal clubs and seminars delivered by invited speakers. These programmes provide the research fellows with opportunities to interact with faculties and other students.